Girl Squad!!!!!!
Chapter 1
Shredded Wheat
Hope and Emma where eating a bowl of shredded wheat cereal when Morgan came In screaming!! Whats the matter said Isabel covering her ears. Well sobbed Morgan… WERE ALL OUT OF WAFELS!!!! AHHH!!!!! Screamed the girls.
This looks like a job for… girl squad!!!!! So they all magicly transeformed into
Girl squad. Now lets go buy some waffles!!!!!!!! Total they bought 92 lbs of waffels
Chapter 2 LOOK!!
So they went to bed. the next day they woke to find out they where on mars!!!
Our waffles said Abbey!!!!! Umm our planet said linsey.ohhh yaeh
Now how do we get back…then they hered a sniker and 9 more!!!
Then space was gone. they where back but how!?!?
Then they saw the weird one (A BOY!!!!) hi said the boy
Just trying out my dominate the world devce or my D.W.D….good for you
Now lets go play…NOOO!!!!!! They screamed to Emma
Emma peeped out from her shirt which see had poped into to avoid
Nosies cus when they yell its loud and I mean loud!!!!!!
wait said emma whats that!?!? What! Said morgan. Well look… well thats something you don’t see every day
chapter 3 PROFESSER LUKE!!!
Is it (gulp) a boy!?!? Yes I am huh!?!? Who said that!! I did eww it’s a boy. eww it’s a girl. oh aw . oh aw. Copy cat said Isabel. So they became they did.and then hope said I have to go to the bathroom but were book chareters we cant go to the bathroom
Ohh yaa…..your weird said luke. Ok I am mabey…..YOU ARE!!!! Ok fine I AM!!!
YOU HAPPY?? Yes we are. Aww man I want to be super weird. You are!!!!
Chapter 4 boring fighters.
Did you think this book was boring well heres the end NOT!!!!
So then a pickle monster fell from the sky. To end this book kill it. Joking!! You guys are lame you could never kill the pickle monster. So I guess the book ends by us dying
Weird… so yah… ill make them come back in the next book till then BYE BYE!!!!!
THE END
Good job Emma
ReplyDeleteThat was...interesting!
WOW
you are sooo funny Emma you certainly have made Jessica's Puplishing Company stand up on their feet ... job well done now all I need is some pictures and a publishing company..! :D
ReplyDeleteLooks like an instant classic- I like it =)
ReplyDelete