Sunday, November 29, 2009

my report on germany so far

in class we are writing a report as journal entries. i chose germany
Monday

Today I arrived at the Munich international airport in Munich Germany. For lunch I had a wurst with a roll. A wurst is basically a sausage. In the afternoon I went to a fest and I noticed that lots of people were drinking beer. At the fest there was an oompah band. The men in the oompah band were clothed in lederhosen with their socks high. Lederhosen are leather shorts with suspenders. For dinner I had some delicious schnitzel. Schnitzel is breaded veal.


Tuesday

Today after a breakfast of some ham, hard boiled eggs and cheese I went to a fussball (soccer) game at the Allianz Arena in Munich. I then took the S-Bahn to Marienplatz (downtown Munich). I had a dinner of delicious sauerbraten (pot roast) with a side of potato salad. I tried to get tickets to an opera later this week, but they were all sold out.


Wednesday

After a breakfast of a wurst with some spicy mustard and a hard roll. I took a walking tour of the downtown area and saw the famous Hofbrauhaus. The Hofbrauhaus is a beer hall that is 500 years old. I then had a snack of french fries with curry ketchup and watched a movie. I then decided that I would not have dinner and slept in a youth hostel.


Thursday

Today for breakfast I had some pastry. Later I went on a bus tour of a famous German castle called Neuschwanstein. The castle was amazing. On the way back I got some delicious gummy bears. Next I had some schnitzel and went to bed.


Friday

tell me how you think

1 comment:

  1. I am doing a report on Turkey...
    Yea, we had to write tot he embassy of our Country asking them for info. on that country, I got a Travel guide from them about a week ago.
    It was really cool!

    ReplyDelete