So yesterday I was skiing with dad, dunn,zach and I. All day we were hitting the blacks/double blacks. So our last run was especially difficult right? so we were going through the woods and dunn yells"lets try to stay together!" right after that, dunn goes left, dad & zach goes right. I go left VERY BAD CHOICE. I see dunn stops. I stop. "Whats wrong?" "Cliff." "Oh". I look over. Twelve foot cliff with rocks pointing out. Dunn says: "think you can make it?" "Maybe, if I slide on my butt." "go ahead" "okay". I begin sliding down half a second later...AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!
I fell off the cliff. Dad: "chase you okay?" *Groan* "Mostly"
I come home Big bruises on arms and back. OWWW.
Chase - I only have one comment for you on this one - BE CAREFUL! Did you hear about the time your Dad slid into a snow plow? If not - have him tell you that story! Oh yes, I have one more suggestion - do not follow Dunn next time! Love ya, Grandma W
ReplyDelete