Okay if you don't want to comment (nice try grandma) i will blog to the thousands of fans in my head. *mumble* big jerks... not commenting *mumble* seriously how hard is it?!?!?!?!?
Dear Chase; Good news, I added your blog to my blog list so I am sure business will soon pick up. Also may I suggest that you add a visitor map to your blog so you can see who is following you (see bottom of my blog for example). Love, Grandpa W
Sorry I posted my 3 comments on your Mom's blog, but I did not know you had already started blogging again! I care! Love ya, Grandma W PS - Good luck on the wrestling gig!
Hey Chase....stay away from cliffs...you crazy kid! so, Carrie is on book 3 of the Leven Thumps series...have you read them? She thinks I will like them, what do you think?
Dear Chase;
ReplyDeleteGood news, I added your blog to my blog list so I am sure business will soon pick up. Also may I suggest that you add a visitor map to your blog so you can see who is following you (see bottom of my blog for example).
Love, Grandpa W
Sorry I posted my 3 comments on your Mom's blog, but I did not know you had already started blogging again! I care! Love ya, Grandma W
ReplyDeletePS - Good luck on the wrestling gig!
Hey Chase....stay away from cliffs...you crazy kid! so, Carrie is on book 3 of the Leven Thumps series...have you read them? She thinks I will like them, what do you think?
ReplyDelete